ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom exhausts in Essex?

Phase 2 clio 172
Looking to get a new exhaust for my ph2 172 in the near future as it just has a big wonky back box on it at the mo, sounds alright but looks crap from behind

the rest of the system has a few patches of surface rust on it so thought I might aswell just get the whole lot done

I'm thinking on the lines of a 3" tip (can't decide between slashcut or rolled) but cut into the bumper instead of it hanging down

just wondered if there was any members in Essex that have had theirs custom made, if not then which systems would you recommend ?

Any pics would be cool :)

Cheers

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Looking to get a new exhaust for my ph2 172 in the near future as it just has a big wonky back box on it at the mo, sounds alright but looks crap from behind

the rest of the system has a few patches of surface rust on it so thought I might aswell just get the whole lot done

I'm thinking on the lines of a 3" tip (can't decide between slashcut or rolled) but cut into the bumper instead of it hanging down

just wondered if there was any members in Essex that have had theirs custom made, if not then which systems would you recommend ?

Any pics would be cool :)

Cheers

Essex is a big place, could you be a little more specific?

If you're close to Basildon, I'd recommend Pipe Craft. They make each exhaust to order. If you just want a back box they'll do it whilst you wait too. When I had my old Clio done there, they asked what I wanted, so I explained what tip/cut out I wanted, then said a noise factor abotu a 6/10, with 1 being standard.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
As Ryan says above, Pipecraft in Basildon are very good. Used them for my Megane only a couple of weeks ago. Good prices and can wait around whilst they work on the car.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
As Ryan says above, Pipecraft in Basildon are very good. Used them for my Megane only a couple of weeks ago. Good prices and can wait around whilst they work on the car.

Only shame is they told me they couldn't do my 200. They said before they do a Customers car, they like to make and test on a car of one of theirs/their friends. And the 200 is just too rare to warrent all the time it takes.

Sad times :(

RenaultSport clio 18
Do they do repairs etc? My milltek hangs funny and could do with some moderate bending/ readjusting.

Phase 2 clio 172
Yep I'm pretty close to Basildon so might give them a shot

I don't know anyone who's used them so I didn't know if they were good or not

I probably would look into getting the system redone from the cat back being as its started to rust especially where it goes over the rear beam

thanks for the replies