ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom car anyone?

Megane Trophy #147
whoever done that silver surfer is f**king talented and that black superman merc is immense not keen on the grille tho

182 ff with cup pack's
i think that superman merc is gonna be for shaquel o'neal dont think ive spelt that right lol any way he allway has the superman logo on his cars

White APE
The one off mustang for was done for Carol Shelby himself. Was on the WCC show that ran on discovery for a while.

And yup, Shaq is going to be having that merc. Thats his private symbol that he has on all his cars.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i think that superman merc is gonna be for shaquel o'neal dont think ive spelt that right lol any way he allway has the superman logo on his cars

yup thats shaq's merc... i think thats originally a 4 door merk chopped in to a 2 door... there was a show where they did it for someone else and they painted it white, shaq went in the shop and saw it and said he wanted one in black...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Completely vulgar and tasteless, but the workshop and quality is unbelievable!

The Charger does look quite cool though... ish