ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cups different size floorpan

Megane Trophy, Golf
Mmmmm well went to renault to get some new floor mats and the parts dude said the cups have different shaped floor pans and the cost for mats was quite a bit more than standard 172's... Zzzzzzzz

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Mmmmm well went to renault to get some new floor mats and the parts dude said the cups have different shaped floor pans and the cost for mats was quite a bit more than standard 172's... Zzzzzzzz

Hes an idiot. All clios 98 on use the same floor mats.

Megane Trophy, Golf
They said the footwell shape is different to be exact! I was like "WTF your pullin my pi**er" and heres me thinking all clios was the same..... I think they must have been smoking crack..... LOL

172Petey

I went to renault to ask for some car mats too, an he said the same thing that the CUP floor pan is different and the mats are 180+ VAT! So I just left it as there was no way I was gonna be paying that.

In fact my mats that I ordered from Just Matz have just arived! They were only £60. There sposed to be exact replica sport mats so wel see if they fit!

106 GTi
LOL - Had the same when I ordered some winter rubber floor matts for my 182, parts guy refused to order them so I walked out laughing!

Went to the other dealer 10 miles down the road and ordered them there.

I would've asked them to order both sets, and then pointed out what a complete set of muppets they are when the mats turned up.

Lionel Richie
i had to laugh when the parts guy was trying his hardest sell me a complete set of mats, i only wanted the front 2, i said i didn't need a rear mat

him "but your rear carpet will get all gruby when passengers climb in"

me "its a V6 clio mate"

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
It will be because all Cups crash due to no ABS and the floor pan will be warped.