ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup

Trader Rating - 90%
9   1   0
  Monaco
it has key marks down 1 side due to someone being very jealous,

Did he have a conversation with the guy and ask him to rate how jealous he was to cause him to commit the vandalism?

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  172 cup
I don't see the point in this..... Hardly worth ripping the advert.

BTW My old mans TT passes it's MOT every year and that hasn't turned a wheel in 5 years, bar going to the test station and back, And that lives in a field :p

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  260% JCW
it has key marks down 1 side due to someone being very jealous,

Did he have a conversation with the guy and ask him to rate how jealous he was to cause him to commit the vandalism?

This does happen, mine has been keyed down both sides. Bored kids or people being jealous it's a c**ts trick and I hope they die slowly from a brain tumour, Nowt to laugh about IMO.

Also having no MOT or Tax means nothing.

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
no mot = unroadworthy = not worth much

Sorry to be pedantic, but an MOT doesn't prove a car is roadworthy, just advises that it passed the minimum standard of a test. (It advises that on the MOT certificate itself).

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
no its not road worthy as to drive on public highway you need one, so in eyes of the law it aint & mine also