ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Suspension Question (with pic)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Before I potentially purchase some coilovers for the 182 can someone please have a look at these pictures.

I've done a search and have come to the conclusion that I have the cup suspension but just want to confirm.

Ps I hope these are the pictures of the right part!

23B61040-E840-4EC9-AC82-851662F3ECDA_zpsysasksxh.jpg

3411011B-11A3-48FC-B71C-1859E3C7A335_zpsjgaqcxtm.jpg

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Before I potentially purchase some coilovers for the 182 can someone please have a look at these pictures.

I've done a search and have come to the conclusion that I have the cup suspension but just want to confirm.

Ps I hope these are the pictures of the right part!

23B61040-E840-4EC9-AC82-851662F3ECDA_zpsysasksxh.jpg

You need to measure the centre to centre distance of the 2 bolts mate, but looking at your picture you have non cup packed suspension, so 54mm centres. This is the most common one for suspension options tbh.

The cup packed suspension would have 60mm spacing from centre to centre.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
You need to measure the centre to centre distance of the 2 bolts mate, but looking at your picture you have non cup packed suspension, so 54mm centres. This is the most common one for suspension options tbh.

The cup packed suspension would have 60mm spacing from centre to centre.

Nice one mate, cheers.

That seems to give better options for suspension. I'll double check tomorrow but that looks like 54mm to me.