ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Spoiler, YAY.... but packaging/courier **** up, arrgghhhh

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
TNT doing a fine job of just throwing parcels in and out of their delivery vans

701e5bb4.gif

e3e060d3.gif

038284b5.gif

b01aff71.gif

73941266.gif

Obviously, due to the massive chip, this is no longer of use to me, so the seller is going to have to refund me and sort the insurance out with TNT.

I actually expected it to be packed a little more sensibly than this, with like foam/bubblewrap/cardboard

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
There's a cup spoiler on ebay in Openshaw ending soon in case you're after a replacement and don't need w**k couriers! Black though.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Got a link for that?

I only bought this one as it was in iceburg

Ged

PD130 Peach
did they play rugby with that or something?!? that surely is a valid claim for the seller and the postage insurance...

Last edited:
  e92 330i
I blame the packaging tbh. When i sold mine i put cardboard at the ends and bubble wrap, turned up fine.

Who sells something worth £120 odd quid which is fragile but wraps it like that?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Sell has offered me £50 refund. LOL.

I see no reason I should lose out. He has also said he will refund on return of the item. Again, I arent sending it back without money first as I cant guarentee arfund then.

Oh the joys

Ged

PD130 Peach
If they are going to be an arse and for the poor packaging. Give a name and get the CS police on the job!

I do so hope you didn't pay PayPal gift :(

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
All sorted now.

An amicable settlement has been agreed, so I arent going to put anyones name to it.

100% sellers fault.

You'd have to be majorly lacking in the brain department to send it like that and expect it to arrive safely.

Clio DCI
Thats terrible packaging. mongs all round.

Terrible packing by the looks of it!

I blame the packaging tbh.

that packaging a joke

Awful packaging.

they're a moron for packaging it like that!

poor packaging

You'd have to be majorly lacking in the brain department to send it like that and expect it to arrive safely.

As above lol

TTRS & V50
These cup spoilers are like twiglets. I sold mine pick up only.

Sellers fault for sure, you can't be blamed for anything there !

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I sold the Titanium one I bought recently, I wrapped it in carpet, covered it in foam, then put in in a massive cardboard box.

Even after all that............ it ended up being hand delivered, lol

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Unless you're sending sand then TNT are a pretty bad choice of courrier. If you want to make a claim with them they'll want pictures of the packaging and based on that you won't get any compensation so take it up with the seller and don't accept any responsibility is the best course of action.