ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup spoiler pack no splitter?

Clio Trophy / 182 FF
Looking at a 182 and I'm sure it has both cup packs but missing the front splitter, does this often go missing?

Has large spoiler with red light. Anthracite wheels. Not sure if it has the lowered springs or wider track as it's not local but presume it's correct.

225 Cup & Williams
The skoda fabia splitter is a popular replacement and only code around £14 and is made of a soft plastic so it can take some knocks and scrapes.

Clio Trophy / 182 FF
Cheers. Late the held on with clips etc? I'll check the threads for the Skoda part number and get one on order. Great tip. Many thanks.

The skoda one needs fixing on with self-drilling screws & trimming down as its too long.
Look smart though!

15155682891_4502817ec4_k.jpg
Side by laurence.hucker1234, on Flickr

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers. Late the held on with clips etc? I'll check the threads for the Skoda part number and get one on order. Great tip. Many thanks.

The best way is to cut the mounting tabs off (because there's no where for them to clip on the Renault bumper) and fix it to your bumper with approx 8 short self tapping screws. Works a charm, look good, and you'll not need another pretty much ever because they bend as opposed to snap.

They're actually too long, but are soft plastic so can be trimmed using decent scissors, about 2 inches off each end does it.

clio 182
get the one form Ktech... i waited ages as they were out of stock, but at 110 for a genuine Renault one and around the same for a carbon one ...you do the math...

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
The k-tec carbon ones break too :eek:penmouth: . Skoda Fabia for me . Cheap as chips , easy to fit , look oem to the untrained eye and is flexible if something should hit it :smile: