ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Spoiler Fitting

Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
Just been looking at a lot of different possible mods for my clio and the idea of a cup spoiler appealed but wondering how difficult it is to attach to my mk2 ph1 clio? Is it easy to do by yourself or better off by someone who is a bit more experienced? Im absolutely clueless at fixing car things together lol not owned a car for more than a few months, the clio being my first :p and scares me to do certain things

Billabong Clio DCI 80
Should be very easy, its held on by 2 bolts (i think, cant remember) on the inside. But the cup spoiler has different connectors for the brake lights i think. But should be easily rectified with some modifications.

It's your first car, don't spend too much on it. You have alloys?

Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
Ahh thanks for the info :p Was just thinking about it and nope dont have alloys.. i do have the money etc but got a holiday n that comin up and also dont have a proper job atm but as soon as i do, i wanna spend a few hundred on it :) Not thousands though, I dont see much point as im stuck in a 1.2 grande just now lol

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
i think its just 6 screws lift your boot up and you will see they 5 min job to swap over