ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup splitter part no.?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I've received the quote for my car today, and on the parts ordered it doesnt say cup slitter but front spoiler, which i assume is the same thing.

it has a part number of: 82 00 248 910 is this right? also has a price of £126.76. which sounds rediculous!

thanks for the help

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
thats a relief, thanks for that Lee. its a joke isn't it? tiny bit of black plastic, i feel like telling them to put a carbon one on for me.

i just hope they fix it all okay, im worried as hell that they will do a crap job painting it or something like that.

they have things down like removing the door handles, it wasn't even hit there! or do they have to blend the paint in? that would make sense.

Lee

BMW M2C
I'll double check that part number when I get home, but I'm 99% sure it's correct as I thought exactly the same as you. IIRC the cost to Renault was something like £25!!!

They have to overspray quite a lot to get a good paint match. I can't see them needing to go as far back the door handles though, but I'm not a sprayer so who knows.

The K-tec ones are quite nice if you like carbon fibre. It would look good against your colour I reckon.

Lee

BMW M2C
The part number I have for Front Spoiler is 82 00 074 025 and it's priced at £27.33. It's the splitter as there's nothing else in the invoice which could be, and it was on the car.

Make sure they get the little black pastic sticker insersts for your bumper, they seem to have a habit of missing those out.

Clio 172mk2
id gues he missed the 1

127.33 :D

8200248910 thats the number thats on my splitter, thats behind my settee at the minute :D