ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup shocks

225 trophy ,clio 172
hello, i know this has been posted several times but i just want to be assure that i dont waste my money.
i have got a 172 ff non cup. im living in the netherlands where there is no 172 cup only 182 cup.
so i have got 3 questions.
are the cup shocks a good upgrade of my car instead of the original non cup shocks? do i feel the difference in cornering ? i tested my shocks once and they where 70-80% by my know. and are the frontshocks really 15% stiffer then non cups? and the rears are the same right? so to be short will it work on my my car and will it make the handling better? second question is: what kind of springs should i use? someone said to me to only change the shocks and hold the origanl springs. but i was thinking of eibach pro kit springs. are these a good match with the shocks? or are there 2 oriinal renault cup springs? maybe oyu have a suggestion for me ? and 3 qeustion is what are the partnumbers of the shocks(cause here in the netherlands we dont have 172 cups so no shocks to order to via my chassisnumber) i have got this link i dont know if its right? maybe you have got 2 other suggestions in handling wise the are all welkom. kind regards ,marco

Attachments

• supuha3a.jpg
    supuha3a.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 41