ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup rear spoiler part number if u need it

Car SOLD :-(
Got my cup rear spoiler today!!:approve:

If anyone needs the part number it is 8200254315

although when it came above was stamped on it but pack said: 7701474864 - typical Renault:S .

Will not divulge price as I did not pay stealers prices;)

Many Thanks to Rich_16v who managed to find me the part number to check in the first place.

Pats number has changed during the parts life its a common thing the part number changed but some old stock etc has the old part number etc.

Pats number has changed during the parts life its a common thing the part number changed but some old stock etc has the old part number etc.

Good too know.
Also a good way to confuse the parts monkey in my local stealers:S

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i know its silly but whats the difference between a cup spoiler, sport and a dynamique spoiler,
they all in passing look the same are there any noticeable differances?

i know its silly but whats the difference between a cup spoiler, sport and a dynamique spoiler,
they all in passing look the same are there any noticeable differances?

Side by side there is quite a difference between the sport/dynamique spoiler and the cup. TBH most people will never notice except us lot on here