ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup racer white???

Albi blue 197
Alright basically I'm in process of selling my saxo and I'm going down to a dci 65 in white my mate recons I should go for a cup racer rep... As I wanted to go colour coded but he suggested cup racer rep. He's described them to me but I've never seen one has anyone got a pic of them for the ph2's doin my head in can find one anywhere cheers

Steve-Colbert.jpg

ThinkClio.jpg

Albi blue 197
Cheers mate but can you not get them plain I was looking for one without the stickers just to give me better vision cheers again

Albi blue 197
sweet them too like look gorjus in all white but the cup racer has black trims but seen as though people have already done the white sports i think im guna stay standard kit and colour code like the old 1.2 cheers people!

DCi 100
The most I'd do with a 1.2 from my experience would be 172 rear, colour coded ph3 front bumper and side strips and leave it low. The whole sport bumper/skirts in a nightmare.

Albi blue 197
no i used ot have a colour coded 1.2 non sport kit just standard and im guna leave this white dci standard it but colour code it too thats what i mean lol