ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup pack splitter still being made

The brother in law has just bought a clio 182 with cup packs and though i havnt seen the car yet he says the front splitter hasnt been fitted, hes gone to the renault place where he bought it and they have told him "that due to the splitters being ripped off by speed humps they dont fit them anymore!"
Now personly it sounds like they either couldnt be arsed to fit it or it came without one in the firstplace and they didnt chase it up. Now am i right in thinking that they are fitted by the dealer when it arrives?

thanks

Silver 182 F/F

This is a common problem,some fit them some dont,both my mailto:182@s">182s came fitted.But if they didnt fit it,it should have still been given too him or put in the boot.

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1

all cars with the cup splitter are delivered to the dealer with the splitter in the boot... This is to stop it being damaged when going on/off the transporter!!

Your dealer will have it mate, or more than likely the wee apprentice will now have it and be selling it on ebay for £50!! just go in and ask for them to get you one, and you want a fitting date before you leave!!