ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup insurance

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
im 20 and have been driving as a named driver for 3 years and ive just bought an 02 172 cup. Help! Any excellent insurance companies?im in Northern ireland too!Ive been quoted well over 3k.Not happy at all i bought the cup at a good price so thought id worry about insurance after i bought it.any speciliast insurers on these cars?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
im 20 and have been driving as a named driver for 3 years and ive just bought an 02 172 cup. Help! Any excellent insurance companies?im in Northern ireland too!Ive been quoted well over 3k.Not happy at all i bought the cup at a good price so thought id worry about insurance after i bought it.any speciliast insurers on these cars?

The cup is the hardest RS Clio to insure. Neil @ Greenlight has said on here many moons ago that the Cup is the Clio which is involved in the most single vehicle accidents...sad but true! :(

£3k might not be a bad price your 20 and live in Northern Ireland with one of the higest risk cars out there.

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
Thats not good news, so im likely to end up in a bad state if i drive silly in it. I didnt know they were the hardest clio's to insure but i guessed they wouldnt be easy epecially without the abs and with every review ive read they all say this car was bred for the track.Dam i wont give up my cup ever!i'll wait until i can afford it!