ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup in Oakham

Insignia for sale
53 plate cup in Tesco's car park in Oakham. Cliosport and K-Tec stickers on the back window. Anyone on here? Chris

Clio 172 Cup (Ktec Tuned)
Cheers ;) Its mine but its an 03 :)

Thinking of selling it soon

Its had a few mods at Ktec which helps it leave the local clios behind! hehe

Il pop a picture up soon

Audi TT
There's a blue cup on a 53 plate with black wheels always at Whitwell cycle hire. He's got a carbon rear strut brace I noticed today.

So how many Clio's we got on here from Oakham area? I think I know your's Andy. Did you have a 182 before?

Dick. What has yours had done?

There's a Blue Vee around as well but it's got strange tints on it and a dodgy scottish plate.

You'll probably not notice mine around Oakham as I just go to and from work there. Will be in the bodyshop on Friday getting cleaned up a bit and my carbon bonnet and splitter fitted. Dark alloys are next on the list.

G

There's a blue cup on a 53 plate with black wheels always at Whitwell cycle hire. He's got a carbon rear strut brace I noticed today.

So how many Clio's we got on here from Oakham area? I think I know your's Andy. Did you have a 182 before?

Dick. What has yours had done?

There's a Blue Vee around as well but it's got strange tints on it and a dodgy scottish plate.

You'll probably not notice mine around Oakham as I just go to and from work there. Will be in the bodyshop on Friday getting cleaned up a bit and my carbon bonnet and splitter fitted. Dark alloys are next on the list.

G

I've seen the 1 at Whitwell, its an 03 plate, it used to have the plate RS03 LEE but its now FN03 something, I wasnt to chuffed as he's copied mine but hey what can you do.......

Ive had:

Ktec Remap
Miltek twin exhaust
Green filter induction
Ktec conrod set
Sports cat
Trackfast Brakes
Alloys sprayed with the black powder coating
Windows tinted at Car2Tint

If your local you must of seen it :)

Audi TT
Dick, I don't think I've seen yours about to tell the truth. Would be interested in seeing what a difference your mods have made compared to my standard 172 non-cup. I don't know the guy who owns the one at Whitwell but I know the bloke he lives with. I'll get him to poke him in the eye from you :)

I think I've seen Andy about in his 197 though and previously in a 182 if it's who I think. Looks about 15 and far too young to have such nice cars :p

G

I don't know the guy who owns the one at Whitwell but I know the bloke he lives with. I'll get him to poke him in the eye from you :)

I think I've seen Andy about in his 197 though and previously in a 182 if it's who I think. Looks about 15 and far too young to have such nice cars :p

G

You know Graham? ;)

haha Footits nearly growing facial hair

Definately if you wanna try before i sell it :)

Audi TT
Yeah I know Gay-ham. Sound chap. Do you? Taxed him for a cuppa when I was up Whitwell this morning :)

Yeah for sure I'd like a look before you sell it. It's not going anywhere in the next week or so is it?

G

Yeah i know gayham ;)

It'll be around for another few weeks, its normally parked on West Road in the evenings and weekends if your passing through

Clio V6

G

oi - lol, that vee is mine hasha

yeah it DID have dodgy platews but htey are now gone - lol

the tints were on it when i bought it and they were never done properly so when i get chahce they will be swiftly removed !!

i also live in the oakham area

Clio V6

G

oi - lol, that vee is mine hasha

yeah it DID have dodgy plates but they are now gone - lol

the tints were on it when i bought it and they were never done properly so when i get chahce they will be swiftly removed !!

i also live in the oakham area

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1
Yeah i know gayham ;)

It'll be around for another few weeks, its normally parked on West Road in the evenings and weekends if your passing through

I see your car practically every day If you park your car on the corner near cold overton road?

If its not you, there is another cup in oakham.

Audi TT
I work in Melton Mowbray, and spotted a LY 197 the other day

Yep that's my ex's I bought her 172. t's an R27 BTW and nice to drive. :)

ClioVee: Glad the tints are plate are going. I was going to speak to you the other day was following then you turned in by the Grain Store and it was nearly home time so I couldn't be bothered. I'll give you a shout when I see you next. Working lates over the weekend so if you're about look out for me in your rearview :)

Dick: Yep I'm around all the while as I work in Oakham. I'm working lates over weekend but will be around in the day's and evenings towards the end of next week :)

G

Yeah i know gayham ;)

I see your car practically every day If you park your car on the corner near cold overton road?

If its not you, there is another cup in oakham.

Thats it if its got blacked out windows :) AJ03 ***

Used to park it on cold overton road but its not advisable as drunks vandalise your car which is really really annoying

(had my window put thorugh and the roof scratched, mirror got booted off too) :(

Audi TT
Pretty sure I spotted you tonight Dick. Very dark rear tints and a twin exhaust? Can't remember the reg off top of head now.

Was in town centre this evening and saw a few clio sports. Saw pre-pubescent Andy in his 197. Saw your cup and the one from Rutland cycles. Also saw a black 182.

Yesterday coming down Barnsdale hill I saw a burgandy coloured RS with an anthracite front diamond. Reg began K300. Is that local?

Pick my car up in the morning from the bodyshop. Hopefully no more scuffs or chips and have my new carbon bonnet and splitter fitted. Will look much better when it's got some new dark coloured rims to match :)

G

172 Cup
Rutland Cycles one is mine:

Previous owner also worked there (Lee) hence the recent plate change.

Lee got the wheels done ages ago and id hardly say getting the wheels done anthracite constitues copying yours! Ive seen plenty other cups with black wheels and also white wheels... my track set are black too ;)

Audi TT
Saw someone's cup. Think it was Dick shoot over the railway then down station lane early the other morning. Going far too quickly I must hasten however I wasn't in the mood to stop you :p

G