ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Foglight

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
Got a problem here, went to renault and they want £62 plus vat for a driver fog light for my 172 cup. Thing is i have a light on its own and all i need is the black moulding that goes around it.Can that be bought on its own or am i faced with being ripped off?If anyone knows where i can get one please help,or selling one too.!Cheers!

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
ok thanks guys,im off to have my wallet burned from within my pockets as i enter the doors of renault.

1 Series Coupe
have you tried a local scrappy? they may have cars down there that you can get the holders from...

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
Nothing of the sort in the scrapyards near me, im in bangor NI and there really you dont see too many 172 cups about,renault told me you cant buy the surround./holder on its own.If you can buy it then where can i get one that stocks them?

There the same as the normal Clio Mk2 uses also the new Micra the Mk2 Laguna the velsatis and the new espase and the primimera