ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup 182

Black gold 182
To find out if my Clio is a cup how do I go about this reason is because want to order coilovers. Car is a Clio 182

Black gold 182
Yes to the above. I have the recaro bucket seats in the front I had to put the front splitter on myself. Have spoiler and xeons.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The only way you can 100% tell, is to measure the distance between the holes on the bottom of the front struts.

54mm is non cup, 60mm is cup from memory.

Racing Blue 182 Cup
Cup will NOT have headlamp washers or xenons. Also the back seat will not split/fold down 40/60 it is all one. Should have had front splitter on it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
But it could be a normal one with cup packed suspension.

Hence the need to measure the bolt holes.

Black gold 182
So just measure the holes. That's what I'll do then because it be for the suspension sizes anyway thanks. So just measure space between them both yea?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Theres two bolt holes, in a vertical position. Its where you bolt the hub to the shock.

There will be two bolt ends poking out. Measure the distance between the two centres. Imagine measuring from one of your pupils to the other, rather than one end of your eye to the other.

As Daniel said measure the bolt spacing and hope its not cup packed(60mm)as the aftermarket suspension options are minimal.