ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup 172 badge

Evo 8 RIP, Evo 2 tracktoy
i have spent the last day cleaning my car and polishing my badges to find someone has tried to steal my aireal and some nice person has taken it on themselves to steal my 2 from my cup 172 badge. i was wondering if anyone new were i could get a replacement badge reasonably cheap as ive heard that the ebay ones are over priced

cheers

Chocolate Bar™
just go to renault. at least your going to get a real one, and not a VR Racing crappy one.

a4ndy said:
i have spent the last day cleaning my car and polishing my badges to find someone has tried to steal my aireal and some nice person has taken it on themselves to steal my 2 from my cup 172 badge. i was wondering if anyone new were i could get a replacement badge reasonably cheap as ive heard that the ebay ones are over priced

cheers

10 notes i hear from the stealers :)