ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cumbria Meet/Run out. (April)

Italian 3.2 V6
Ok, so it's well over due that I sort a meet out. 1st one of 2011.

So just want to gauge interest at 1st. Aiming to set a date sometime in April.

Fire your name down if your interested :) and then we can go from there.

Piers.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
FINE! I guess il come if im ever out of the garage fixing all ur cars! ;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I might come up for a go round there :) late April I hope though?

U goin round the lakes??

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Okay dokey well just let us know because I have never been up that way before so would be good to come check it out also I will get the word out on sat at the big Chester meet and see if a few others wana come from this end :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Ino it's not Cumbria, but right next door, Heading to hawes n back? Prob Aim to meet 10ish?

Start making a list, name down if interested.

1. PSJ
2. PORTY
3. JonT
4. Firth
5. Jamier27
6. Tunst
7. Nashy
8. Russ
9. Jon.G
10. Lancs-Trophy
11. Fastdanbar
12. ....
13. ..

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Piers, my 106 isn't going to be painted until 1st week in May so i doubt i'll be bringing that, maybe i could lend your LY and you could bring your Mrs C3 :rasp: I'll try and steel a vehicle. Also do you mind if a few mates tag along, normally go for a run out with these guys, possible MK2 FRS, RS4 and Pulsar GTi-R?
Russ

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Piers, my 106 isn't going to be painted until 1st week in May so i doubt i'll be bringing that, maybe i could lend your LY and you could bring your Mrs C3 :rasp: I'll try and steel a vehicle. Also do you mind if a few mates tag along, normally go for a run out with these guys, possible MK2 FRS, RS4 and Pulsar GTi-R?
Russ

More the merrier tbh. Colour is the FRS?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Piers u going to get ur finger out.... Anytime in april i'm free.

Russ hope ur mates come would be good to compare against mps

RenaulsportClio 200
lived in lowry hill for 20 years, now warwick on eden for the past 3. i've admired THAT 147 in THAT colour for years....!! lol. i am home from april 16th for 2 weeks so i'm hoping to have a meet or two while i am back.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Ahh right, yeah alfa is long gone now but still miss it.

Should be plenty of meets now the better weather is here.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
FUUUUUUUUUU- Might not have my car then... Its going in for a full detail..

Italian 3.2 V6
il be along car or not.. il just drive the 380MPS n show jamie how its done ;) lol. hopefully il have A car wether it be the LY or the Lotus or the C3.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
That route looks good. I often go over the A686 from Penrith to Hexham and back again so know a lot of the route well . Another superb road to consider is the military road from Greenhead to the A68 just above Corbridge along Hadrians Wall. Yuo could cut across from Haydon Bridge up the A69 to Greenhead and add that section in then down to Corbridge on the A68,over the bridge and turn right to Hexham and pick up the road back towards Alston going over the top from Hexham. Thats an awesome set of roads. I did part of that run last tuesday from Chester to Corbridge.