ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CTR versus Me

As father and son....
So i finally got a chance to have a crack with the new products i picked up from polishedbliss.co.uk.

Application process was all done by hand and went as follows:

Megs GC Shampoo 2 bucket method
Rinse
Dry
Megs Quik Clay with QD as lube
Rinse
Dry
Poorboys Carnuba Polish
Menzerna FTG
Poorboys Nattys Blue Wax

Few pictures, sorry about the insane size :) enjoy

Strike a pose!
DSC00505.JPG

DSC00511.JPG

DSC00513.JPG

DSC00514.JPG

DSC00515.JPG

DSC00516.JPG

DSC00517.JPG

DSC00518.JPG

DSC00520.JPG

DSC00522.JPG

DSC00524.JPG

DSC00526.JPG

DSC00527.JPG

DSC00529.JPG

DSC00530.JPG

DSC00532.JPG

DSC00534.JPG

DSC00535.JPG

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i can never make up my mind weather or not i like these cars, something about them just isnt quite right.

As father and son....
im trying to figure out if yellowjon's just basically a prick or not. If you dont like the car fine but as this is the car DETAILING section of the forum id expect comments based round that. If you want to act like a c**t try saxosportclub.

106 GTi
Looking good, never realised the Black civics had a fleck to the paint.

Clean them wheel arches!

As father and son....
i wasnt sure about the FTG at first, did one section was a bit "meh". Then did the whole panel and it glossed up a treat :) would love to try it on a PC

VaVa
Fogs were a cost option iirc. CTR's are a bit poxy in the spec department really. Your'e paying for the engine and gearbox!

Nice job mate. Needs a PC by the look of it though.

Also I prefer the font on standard plates. Look s a nice car though mate, you've done well there.