ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Css2013

There's a few of us going down on the Saturday morning mate. What day are you going?

Shall we make a list to see who's going down on what day & sort a convoy from there? & maybe link up with any of the scottish lads & yorkshire lads etc who are going down?

Friday (camping)

Saturday

Craig

RB 200
not after last year. was bored after i'd found scott, then found Icecream with scott ... I'll not be wasting my fuel!

We will probs be leaving from the blue bell petrol station in acklam about 6am then onto meet the yorkshire lot at 7:30 at woodall services. The petrol station is only 2mins off the A19 Ben if you want to meet us there?

172 Cup
We will probs be leaving from the blue bell petrol station in acklam about 6am then onto meet the yorkshire lot at 7:30 at woodall services. The petrol station is only 2mins off the A19 Ben if you want to meet us there?

So meeting at bluebell for 5:30-5:45ish? And got my wheel alignment done at that place craig, was only 20£, absolutely spot on and miles better to drive now I know that If I leave go of steering wheel for 1 second it wont pull me into the kerb lol

Clio 182

Yeah can do mate al sat nav it. Only be me and my lass, she insisted she come as her first weekend off in ages and want to see me ha least she's got a clio as well so may appreciate it. Are all the convoys meeting up on route or just us and Yorkshire lot?