ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS12 Sticker

Can i buy an extra sticker that comes with the tickets? Got my tickets and all that but i ordered one for another member on here without reading properly thinking it would be easier for both of us to order together and now one is without a sticker :(

Cheers guys :)

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
The other member he's talking about is me. Sorry to be a pain buddy. Cheers Brian.

GW 200 with Cup pack
Hi Guys, how come the sticker is blue... I'm well anal about colour coding and was exceptionally happy when my CS.net sticker arrived in white as it matches my GW 200 perfectly, but i was horrified to see the CSS12 one is blue.. any danger of making an extra special white one to appease my OCD? Many thanks!

Also is there an etiquette to the application or can i slap it on now... provided i get a white one like... :D

Tom

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hi Guys, how come the sticker is blue... I'm well anal about colour coding and was exceptionally happy when my CS.net sticker arrived in white as it matches my GW 200 perfectly, but i was horrified to see the CSS12 one is blue.. any danger of making an extra special white one to appease my OCD? Many thanks!

Also is there an etiquette to the application or can i slap it on now... provided i get a white one like... :D

Tom

I'll give you a clue, next year might be red...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Tom

Last years sticker was yellow. This years is blue. 10 points if you can work out CSS 2012 decal colour ;)

GW 200 with Cup pack
Last years sticker was yellow. This years is blue. 10 points if you can work out CSS 2012 decal colour ;)

Ah i see what you have done there... nice rotation of the CS Colours.... having an extra sticker so i can put one in each rear side window might satisfy my OCD... haha :)

I'm so indecisive i have no idea where to ahem 'stick it' haha :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Actually thinking about it i ordered two tickets too... so I should have got two stickers :)

As Luke says, it's one sticker per order. Some people have ordered 2,3,4 or 5 tickets, they still got one sticker. Would've been very wasteful sending loads of stickers which would potentially go unused.

If you or anyone does need another one, let us know or see us on the day :)

GW 200 with Cup pack
As Luke says, it's one sticker per order. Some people have ordered 2,3,4 or 5 tickets, they still got one sticker. Would've been very wasteful sending loads of stickers which would potentially go unused.

If you or anyone does need another one, let us know or see us on the day :)

I think i might survive.... its just my OCD telling me one is not enough.... everything must balance! :)

i need another sticker :/ i left it in the envelope with the tickets and letter... gone to apply it and its gone... tickets and letter still there :S

b*****d! xD

will get one on the day :)