ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Css West Midlands Convoy

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hi Everyone,

With 4 weeks left, we need to start looking towards organising the Convoy to Blyton.

I am going to have a look at best route to get over there and then see what we can do for meeting points either to begin or on the way.

Also, who is doing both Saturday and staying over just so we have an idea of numbers and prepare accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I havnt bought tickets yet as I don't know 100% if I'm about but I will meet you there if i do. More than likely I am.
Anyone from wm having track time?

While I'm here, when we going to the nickelodeon again? I miss it.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE

Opening time is 8.00am

The route I am intending to go on the Saturday morning is from Cannock, down A5, onto A38, onto M6, then through the roads near Sheffield and Doncaster and to Blyton.

I will be looking to leave mine for around 5:20 meeting at WS11 1TD for a prompt departure at 5:35.

Anyone fancy this? or we can meet somewhere on the way if you want and have people stop in laybys on A5 parked up and we can drive past and tag along? (Also put on here if you're going for the day or camping...)

1. Don (Saturday and Camping overnight)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
The Friday convoy is going to be missing out the m42 services as it's very close to Gloucester on the M5

We are now gonna stop on the M1 here

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438015633.601250.jpg

Meeting time is 1500, hopefully most of the south will meet there.

Last edited:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
**Time Change**

Thinking logically I think an arrival for 10 would be better as 8 is better suited to those on am track session.

Meeting time is 8:00 on Saturday at Mc Donald Cannock Ws11 1td