ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Video

Better late than never, it's a bit poor as I couldn't really be arsed on the day.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vid. Captured some of the best cars we have on here too, Brown and Lunar Vees <3.

Song title?

It's not jerky for me.

Song is Cracks - Flux Pavillion remix.

Dan, I can't put it on vimeo without paying, 500mb limit

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mate.... That was pretty awesome. I know it's hardly Cali full of glide rails but the intro was fantastic.

I feel like I ruined the Frp shot. :eek:

Look forward to recieving my erm special vid... ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Brilliant :approve:

Just a distant memory now, but we're a little nearer to next years..

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Good vid although it makes me a little sad as I wasn't there.:(

I was at work in a boiling hot photographic studio with screaming kids,
on the way home my gearbox went bang and I spent 2 hours of my evening on a grass verge waiting to get towed home.

Looks like you lot had a far better day than I did, i'm definately booking the day off work next year.

Bus w**ker
Why am I no in t'video?
+motherfucking1

Awesome work though Greg, I'll talk about it more with you when I don't have some inbred Scot screaming down my ear hole or some other f**king bellend "LOL".

+motherf**king1

Awesome work though Greg, I'll talk about it more with you when I don't have some inbred Scot screaming down my ear hole or some other f**king bellend "LOL".

Hahaha. I filmed Mel putting your new sticker on, but it took her about an hour.

Bus w**ker
Hahaha. I filmed Mel putting your new sticker on, but it took her about an hour.
Speed that s**t up and drop the clip in to the extended directors edit. :(

(Also teach her how to apply a sticker without air bubbles FFS "LOL")

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Really good vid :)
Got a few shots of us welsh lot lol

Yer, nice one Greg - you got our little welsh convoy all rolling in together. Followed by a shot of my bucket and an empty space when my car had been moved to the dent guys area! Lol