ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS convoy

Clio 182 trophy
How many people are heading up from south west? If so who is meeting where at what times etc.

Havent seen much about it so far..???

Cheers guys.

FF Clio 182
Will be heading up but also don't know what I doing about sleeping arrangement. Might go up the night before and get a travel lodge...

FF Clio 182
Well I live in Swindon do anyone who coming along the motorway from Bristol way I can meet at a motorway services :)

FF Clio 182
If everyone knows that time they leaving I could meet people at Newbury services on Friday as its the first one on the M4 for me :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Well here's the route I'm planning on. (let me know if it doesn't work!) I'll be driving up on the Friday, camping overnight for that night and Saturday night, and then coming back down on Sunday for those who want to convoy back.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sadd...jSABACkXGeiUv37YRzEPA5ZuEzuf6w&t=h&mra=ls&z=8

Let me know where you'd like to tag on, and I'll guesstimate the timing.

(if you're coming from Cornwall, please can you arrange to get to Plymouth before 5:30 as I'll be setting off at that time.

If folks joining the convoy can PM me their numbers, I'll try and phone ahead.

Think that's about it for the moment. Oh, and because it's a sodding long drive, I'll be keeping to 70 for the most of it.

FF Clio 182
Well here's the route I'm planning on. (let me know if it doesn't work!) I'll be driving up on the Friday, camping overnight for that night and Saturday night, and then coming back down on Sunday for those who want to convoy back.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sadd...jSABACkXGeiUv37YRzEPA5ZuEzuf6w&t=h&mra=ls&z=8

(if you're coming from Cornwall, please can you arrange to get to Plymouth before 5:30 as I'll be setting off at that time.

Think that's about it for the moment. Oh, and because it's a sodding long drive, I'll be keeping to 70 for the most of it.

PM'd

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

(if you're coming from Cornwall, please can you arrange to get to Plymouth before 5pm as I'll be setting off at that time.)

Amended.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
My parents live much closer, and I will probably be going from there. Might be able to arrange a spare bed for anyone if they want.

Might see you guys on the m25 or something ;)