ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS 2013

Black gold 182
Hello.
Whoever was at CSS this year. My car was on the 2nd section at the front the black one its was behind all the v6 ones.
I spent most the day wiping it down lol
question for people who may came over
I had my windows done a few years ago and I don't like them at all would you remove them and go 20% all round all complete remove?
secondly what people suggest would make it look better. Did the wheels look to big or anything.
Opinons would help thanks

Black gold 182
Not the best but only one I could find where you can work ou where I was
I was the black one in front of the yellow

PH2 Flamer
rears look too dark. whats the white thing on it? KTR sticker? remove it :)

cant comment on the wheels, cant really tell.

Black gold 182
It was a sticker made up to match the wheel to break up the black. Lol.
Yea dont like windows. Would you remove them all or 20% all round

PH2 Flamer
I'm not a huge fan of tints tbh. Looks 'fresh' without them.

Try it, if you don't like it, then go 20%. That's my opinion, and advice :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
It looked great, until you see the tints! Looked like a van imo, but bloody good condition :)

Black gold 182
I will remove the tints tomorrow lol. Didn't like them. Well did at start then didn't. In some lights looks ok but others don't.

Megane 275 trophy006
I'd go with lesser tints. I remember you because you were cleaning your car every time I went back to mine :)

Black gold 182
I hate having a black car and when it rains it looks horrible. I spent ages Friday cleaning it then drove all the way fine. Until 10 mins away hit rain and was just ruined lol.

RS6 C7
A couple of us had a good look round your car and commented how mint it was!

I felt it was let down by the tints though & did it have lexus light too? One of the mintest clio's iv'e seen in a while though!

Black gold 182
They are smoked lights as my original ones are being refurb ATM. So that's going on. I defo get tints out tomorrow and put up pics
​thanks everyone