ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS_daves 1 dies to save another project

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
@cs_dave
Hello Mini Fwend.
What is the spec of the latest purchase?
Mine was stripey blue & white many years ago:
image004.gif

The modding bug bites fairly hard, so expect it to look like this fairly soon 😂
1%204_zpsom0viwjb.jpg

PS. I hope you've joined Minitorque, not the homo bunch of mumsnet loving t0ss that is TotalMini :up:

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
@cs_dave
Hello Mini Fwend.
What is the spec of the latest purchase?
Mine was stripey blue & white many years ago:
image004.gif

The modding bug bites fairly hard, so expect it to look like this fairly soon 😂
1%204_zpsom0viwjb.jpg

PS. I hope you've joined Minitorque, not the homo bunch of mumsnet loving t0ss that is TotalMini :up:

I've joined yet to post I'm thinking of removing spots and stripes. how did you de chrome around the thin strip that goes around the car. also turinis look epic!

It's pretty std bar airtec cooler and 17% kavs pulley then it's just the spec stuff the upgraded sound and full leather. I'm very pleased with the mini it's a fresh change over the clio

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I've joined yet to post I'm thinking of removing spots and stripes. how did you de chrome around the thin strip that goes around the car. also turinis look epic!
It's pretty std bar airtec cooler and 17% kavs pulley then it's just the spec stuff the upgraded sound and full leather. I'm very pleased with the mini it's a fresh change over the clio
Yes, the spots/stripes need to come off asap, you will get MT forum abuse otherwise 😂
De-chrome can be done in a number of different ways, mine is simply super sticky black insulating tape - has been on for about 7/8 years now!
Airtec/17% are a good start, probably about 200bhp then. It'll feel fairly quick with it being a facelift id imagine, although its a shame that it doesnt have the optional LSD. I know you probably dont want to mod straight away, but the R56S front brake setup is very worthwhile, as are Meister R coilovers (have them on mine, epic VFM & great adjustability). 16" Turinis off a clio bolt straight on btw ...
IMG_2733.jpg

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes, the spots/stripes need to come off asap, you will get MT forum abuse otherwise 😂
De-chrome can be done in a number of different ways, mine is simply super sticky black insulating tape - has been on for about 7/8 years now!
Airtec/17% are a good start, probably about 200bhp then. It'll feel fairly quick with it being a facelift id imagine, although its a shame that it doesnt have the optional LSD. I know you probably dont want to mod straight away, but the R56S front brake setup is very worthwhile, as are Meister R coilovers (have them on mine, epic VFM & great adjustability).
been looking at bigger brake set up already lol abit depends on the final money I get from the clio. it does pick up well also looking for a exhaust it has the one ball but want a tad more noise