ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS5 onto facebook?

BMW Z4
Hi guys ive made a facebook page for me starting out in photography and have designed a wee logo, its just a black background with my name in a 'bevel and emboss' style but i can't seem to upload it to facebook any reasons? do i need to convert the file type or anything? COMPLETE noob with photoshop.

Any suggestions would be a great help

Thanks Greg.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
What file format is it?

Photoshop usually automatically saves files into a .psd format. This is not an image, it's a Photoshop file.

You need to choose .jpg when you're saving the file from Photoshop.

BMW Z4
This might be the problem, does that mean i need to go do it again or can i convert it and keep it in mind for next time?

Fiesta ST-3
Re open your original file that was saved as .psd format and once it's loaded up save as again but as jpeg.

If you can't use photoshop and can't even save a file, should you really be starting a fanpage for what is presumably a 'business' ?

BMW Z4
Typical CS always have a criticising comment i asked for help thanks to the ones who actually helped me its now working to the rest of you who just had smart comments you are no help to anyone. i asked a simple question its not up to you if i set up a fan page or not! arragant B******s.

BMW Z4
uncheck that its not a business its a hobby to let my friends see all my photography ive never been paid for my work its just something i enjoy doing