ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Saturday - Camping - Tony Hunter's Place

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Incase any of you don't recognise me at CSS, I'll be the one holding a banner saying ''I'M AN ASSHOLE''

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
c***s, the lot of you! I can't even type on here without corruption going on.

c***s, the lot of you! I can't even type on here without corruption going on.

Talking of corruption, I just listened to your voicemail and BillyBob from the sex shop left a message asking how many blow up sheep you wanted for your weekend away.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Talking of corruption, I just listened to your voicemail and BillyBob from the sex shop left a message asking how many blow up sheep you wanted for your weekend away.

You're banned from this thread. All Hotel queers are banned from this thread. Got it?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thats sorted that out. God damn Hotel queers...

As we were fellow campers.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Camping will be epic.

Plenty of ''Your mum'' jokes. Hopefully I don't offend anyone enough to want to fight me...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm now Rob's +1 :D

Looking forward to this, the missus is convinced I'll be raped. You lot better not disappoint.

SG9 Forester STi
Are you handy with a BBQ Tony, last time I was with the CS lot for a BBQ there was a stop, drop and roll moment. Fact. :rasp:

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hes going to set the tents on fire. It will be like a Domino effect. Then we will be all crashing in his house.