ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS RR meet...

JDM Dc2
From back in november at RS Tuning, just gone through the pics i taken on my phone and realsied i didnt/havent uploaded them so though i may aswell lol...

Was a good variety of cars and was a great day, please no one ask me about figures as the only ones i can remember are Whiteleys (172bhp), Daz Clip Cups (219bhp iirc) and Grays (made an impressive 187bhp).

Image027-4.jpg

Image026-5.jpg

Image025-2.jpg

Image019-10.jpg

Image028-4.jpg

Image016-14.jpg

Image017-8.jpg

Image006-22.jpg

Image007-21.jpg

Image010-10.jpg

Image014-14.jpg

Image013-15.jpg

Image012-9.jpg

Image004-26.jpg

Image003-29.jpg

Image000-23.jpg

Image005-20.jpg

Image018-8.jpg

Image029-7.jpg

Also found a couple form the trackday me, f0xy and Whiteley did at Oulton park a week later...

Image041-4.jpg

Image048-4.jpg

Image040-4.jpg

this was pretty nippy Mi16 on Twin 45s and cams etc, 220bhp -

Image045-5.jpg

Image044-5.jpg

JDM Dc2
Just Jenvey ITB's, decat + exhaust.

My car had a little missfire at the RS tuning RR and i didnt fix it untill i went home and fitting the ITB's :)

thats good gains then really and the drive throught the revs with bodees is great to, not to mention the sound :approve:

TrackCar & F30 330d
thats good gains then really and the drive throught the revs with bodees is great to, not to mention the sound :approve:

Yeah the power is so strong from so low. Andy from K-Tec mapped it a treat :)

And i think the pops, bangs and flames are nearly as good as the brawww from the front.

DCi 100
Where is RS Tuning? Can't believe I don't actaully know :eek:

I shall be at as many track days next year as I can tbh, great experience.

DCi 100
leeds mate, yeh you should defo after seeing the pics you taken for jord and chris at oulton that day ;)

That was my first time taking pictures of anything moving!

Shall have a zoom lense for next year and I'll know atleast Oulton better so time will be made more useful.

Might pick up a cheap helmet as try scav some passenger rides aswell.

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
From back in november at RS Tuning, just gone through the pics i taken on my phone and realsied i didnt/havent uploaded them so though i may aswell lol...

Was a good variety of cars and was a great day, please no one ask me about figures as the only ones i can remember are Whiteleys (172bhp), Daz Clip Cups (219bhp iirc) and Grays (made an impressive 187bhp).

Image028-4.jpg

good pics mate

shame it died about a minute later, also pics made mind up that the 172 alloys need to go asap

alien green rs133
^^^

think i speak for everyone, when i say that we all felt for you then

on wards and upwards i suppose

JDM Dc2
That was my first time taking pictures of anything moving!

Shall have a zoom lense for next year and I'll know atleast Oulton better so time will be made more useful.

Might pick up a cheap helmet as try scav some passenger rides aswell.

yeh defo!

twas a decent turnout wasn't it, expect the sunshine bus on the 2010 trackday scene :D

youll have to remove the i.c.e build tho lol