ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS newbie in NW

Clio Ph2 172
Hi guys just to try and get to know a few more people in my area.

for my current project I've got myself an 02 172 I've had for around 2 months, and am based south Wirral in Great Sutton.

So if there's ever any meets or such going on it would be great to meet some new people and get other people's feed back or input on my Clio.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMAG0120.jpg
    IMAG0120.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ahh cool I think I have seen you around!

We have quite a few in Chester and Wirral area, I myself am based just on the other side of Chester from you.

@Knuckles is your local area rep who is producing meets :)

Clio Ph2 172
Ahh cool I think I have seen you around!

We have quite a few in Chester and Wirral
area, I myself am based just on the other side of Chester from you.

@Knuckles is your local area rep who is producing meets :smile:

Yeh I didn't realize how many sports and such where from this area, so year would be nice to mingle with some of the guys and possibly get some inspiration from there cars

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
I'm the other side of the water, but over that side a fair bit so will keep an eye out

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hi and welcome, there's a drive out around North Wales next week if you'd like to come along :)

It's in the north west regional forum.

And good luck spotting @aucky in the Rolf, the amount of blue golfs i've flashed by accident is ridiculous

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Hi and welcome, there's a drive out around North Wales next week if you'd like to come along :smile:

And good luck spotting @aucky in the Rolf, the amount of blue golfs i've flashed by accident is ridiculous
They're all me, I just ignore you ;)

Clio Ph2 172
Hi and welcome, there's a drive out around North Wales next week if you'd like to come along :smile:

Oh I'm busy this weekend unfortunately plus I won't of been able to fit the tyres to it in time so let us know for the next one, is there somewhere I can find up and coming events so I can keep track @Knuckles

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Team Wirral! Highly doubt we'll bump into each other on the road as I'm in Wallasey but good to see another local person with a sport!

rb182 cup
I'm in Bromborough...we you on the a41 earlier? Around 5 heading towards eastham (mjcropper) I don't log on here much

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yeah that was me mate! I work in deeside so pretty much do that journey every day! What where you in mate I didn't see you

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I come off the m53 and join the a41 roundabout if that's where you saw me?