ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Investigators required - name of an Amiga game

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Right chaps,

You've done sterling work in the past - pairing up a name to various games that I remember from years back. So thinking caps on. ;)

This weekend, I thought of another that the name escapes me. It was on the Amiga and was a space-type strategy game.

You were supposed to explore and harvest resources off the various planets and moons within the Solar System - but were hampered in due course by a rival faction based on Mars, iirc.

The end of the game is where I forget what happens in detail. I 'think' you developed some form of superweapon to launch against the Martian Mob - and it needed a specific chemical element that could only be found on one moon - one orbiting Neptune, I think?

It was by one of those games that you buy on a whim for like £2.99 (back then!) and yet it was amazingly good. It did have a real naff space combat bit (which royally sucked) but the rest was spot on.

Any ideas as to what it was called?

Cheers,
D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Neither of those, guys....

I'm sure it was by one of those weird French-software houses that made like one game and then folded.

FFS - I can see one of the screen in my head now. Like a mining platform with smoke and s**t coming out of the chimney. :(

Lee might be a good one for this - but he's a console wh0re these days.... ;)

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Lee

BMW M2C
StarFlight or StarFlight 2?

My dad was hooked on that.

As well as having my Amiga in the loft I've also got every single thing ever released on the Amiga on my PC. That's games, with every different crack and/or trainer, application, demo, coverdisk, etc etc. There's 40gb in total. lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Supremacy?

Not that either, m8.... :(

StarFlight or StarFlight 2?

My dad was hooked on that.

As well as having my Amiga in the loft I've also got every single thing ever released on the Amiga on my PC. That's games, with every different crack and/or trainer, application, demo, coverdisk, etc etc. There's 40gb in total. lol

Those were true classics Lee - along with Star Control = which coincided with my GCSE mocks and probably helped fcuk up the scores! ;)

But it's not those either. Argh!

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Neither of those, guys....

I'm sure it was by one of those weird French-software houses that made like one game and then folded.

FFS - I can see one of the screen in my head now. Like a mining platform with smoke and s**t coming out of the chimney. :(

Lee might be a good one for this - but he's a console wh0re these days.... ;)

D.

^^^^ - jesus - I remember some shite! (top pic, below)

1160346581-00.jpg

D.