ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Areas Day 14 ( EAST OF ENGLAND) 21.09.14

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
This is going to be a ClioSport.net national event with a twist! :)

The CS area reps (that are still active) have come together with the idea that EVERY AREA will hold a meet on the same day (Sunday the 21st of September 14) at the end of the season.

The main aim for this is to allow the people that could not attend the larger events this year for whatever reason to attend and hopefully these events will be closer to 99% of member’s homes than the other large events. :)

As the EAST of ENGLAND seems to have lost its active area reps in the area I am looking for someone or a few people to step forward and sort the event out, I would say it needs to be someone or a few people from busy part/ parts of area though.

Preferably it would be someone or a few people who is very active on the forum and has time to be able to put in the graft to make this a success.

As this is going to be a national event all the pictures and write ups from every area will be coming together into one CS Areas Day 14 thread also :)

Any questions then fire me a PM

Cheers

Dan :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
This is the only area that no one wants to sort something for :S

Surely someone can put something together in the area?

Great Yarmouth is the place where we got the biggest turn out in the past, also enough space/attractions etc to keep people amused and not bad place for a sunday evening.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Yarmouth is close for most, the Norwich lot will travel there (I hope).

Or the other option is, to try get the South East lot to meet with us as its actually not far to the next area for most and have a monster meet, like that north weald meet a few years back where there was nearly as many cars as CSS lol

Clio Rs 200T
I'm sure a few of us Peterborough guys would be up for meets at Great Yarmouth and willing to help :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Great Yarmouth is the place where we got the biggest turn out in the past, also enough space/attractions etc to keep people amused and not bad place for a sunday evening.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Yarmouth is close for most, the Norwich lot will travel there (I hope).

Or the other option is, to try get the South East lot to meet with us as its actually not far to the next area for most and have a monster meet, like that north weald meet a few years back where there was nearly as many cars as CSS lol

The aim is more to have each area have their own meet instead of joining up with neighbours to make it closer to everyone in the uk :)

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
The Southeast meets are closer for most of the regulars in this area though,

Im out.
And for the very west of the region, the East Mids meets are closer as there isn't really anywhere to meet in the middle of the region.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
We've got a meet coming up in the near future, I did kind of put myself forward to be the area rep but no one really said much about it.

Yarmouth is always a good shout as is Eye Airfield, but there isn't a great amount to do there.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hmmm well any meet would be better than none as this would be the only area with nothing, I don't know the area that's why I came forward and asked someone who does to take control and make this happen.

If the idea of joining in with another area is the best option then maybe everyone from this area that's heading over meets up before hand for a few photos (in high res if possible) in the east of England area before heading on?

I know it's a bit awkward but it would mean there is no gaps in the setup when it all comes back together :)