ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS admin do the ring

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Re: This Weekend's Action..(Ring)

Looks good that! Bit of a silly question but is it good to visit the ring even if your not on track? i want to see it but not up for taking my family car on track..lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

I didn't go out once this weekend, so yeah.

DB.

BMW 440i

Good photos, is there an easy way to scroll through them? I was clicking on the small photo's to the right hand side which is bloody annoying!

Looks good that! Bit of a silly question but is it good to visit the ring even if your not on track? i want to see it but not up for taking my family car on track..lol

Its a fair old drive if you don't go on.. Saying that I only got one lap done when we went. I still enjoyed it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Cracking pics Tom.

Looks like a good guys trip.

ITB'd 182...

LOL at the passenger arm tan!

The ledge is looking good!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

It was! The usual BBQ/Drink/Drive at 145mph in a Volvo with 4 pissed blokes egging you on/Fall off a metal slide roadtrip

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Sounds ideal, man trips ftw.

182 ff with cup pack's

Pictures look good. saw quite a few clios there this weekend was very busy managed to do 3 laps didn't dare do any more as I thought my top mounts mite give up the go.

Family Bus

I've been in the Audi R8. Hi5.

Looks like you all had fun.

I'll be checking the house for signs of naughtiness ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

[YOUTUBE]2vlsIZcXpHU[/YOUTUBE]

E90
It was time for the Golf to come over, Jon kindly volunteered and the boys followed suit.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Boys arrived Mid saturday afternoon in time for a a couple of laps before a closure at circa 4pm closed the track for the rest of the day.

22-05-2010-TF-1177.jpg

Went to see my mate karl for a beer or two, time for new CC vinyl

DSC_0082.jpg

BBQ time

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

E90
Day Two

Back (a little late) to Nurburg to meet Karl, for a Golf challenge got text from jorg " karls says if you beat him he'll stop driving the ring, I want a cheap track car, good luck"

DSC_0125.jpg

Oil temp was waaaaaay above 135 on saturday, so a quick check and some more was added. Well done Richardson.

DSC_0127.jpg

They 8 lap ticket I had bought up the top, wouldn't let me on at BS, so no race, Karl buggered off to build a trampoline while I went up top and did two laps to look for him.

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

went for a spot of spectating, followed by Jon taking the golf for a lap

DSC_0422.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

Back to the carpark, and the final few laps of the weekend, eagle eyed may notice Karls post pub adaption of the spax sticker, wanker!!! lol

DSC_0438.jpg

83721.jpg

23-05-2010-TF-0431.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

Hyundai i40
I so want to go now. spoke to a few people about it and i defo want to go at least once

the golf looks lush weeman