ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS 172 Fairly new on here. Finally some decent pic's.

Clio Sport 172.
I have finally got round to posting some decent pictures of my CS. I paid £1200 for it and gave since replaced the hazard light switch and the heater resistor. I want to remove the exhaust and go stealth. It needs a full service (minus an air filter as Pipercross has also been fitted). It's already been lowered so not much to worry about especially with the P Zero Neros keeping me well planted. Anybody have any suggestions as to my next move?
IMG_8853_zps77af2c55.jpg

IMG_8852_zps0e2b07ae.jpg

IMG_8851_zps8c1048bd.jpg

IMG_8850_zpsd31599e2.jpg

IMG_8849_zpsfec870c0.jpg

IMG_8848_zps093ac54f.jpg

IMG_8847_zps637d228e.jpg

Looks nice, but as you have already said the exhaust has to go.

I would get a wheel refurb, a new style Renaultsport badge, some fresh (border less) plates and remove the 'i love disco sticker' :p

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Looks in good nick that! As you said swap the exahust, and maybe a wheel refurb? Would look perfect then! Also why not go for one of the cheap skoda splitters to finish the front end off?

If I ever have another 172 it'll be a silver one

Clio Sport 172.
'i love disco sticker' :p That's my mates business, the deal is I advertise him for a year and I get a half price wedding disco.... After the wedding it's gone lol!
I will google the badge now, wasn't aware of that simple change. Appreciate your comments George182.

Clio Sport 172.
Do you like to disco?

Looks decent. Like you say, get rid of the exhaust. ;)
Not only does it look ultra chav, it also sounds terrible and probably doesn't help with the cars set-up. I will definately get rid in Jan/Feb depending on cash flow and flog the junk!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Looks like it has plenty of potential that, I would be checking out what lowering springs it is running to see where to go with future upgrades.

Oh and it isn't a clio sport. its a RenaultSport Clio. a clio sport is a 1.2/1.4 16v ph1.

Clio Sport 172.
Looks like it has plenty of potential that, I would be checking out what lowering springs it is running to see where to go with future upgrades.

Oh and it isn't a clio sport. its a RenaultSport Clio. a clio sport is a 1.2/1.4 16v ph1.

My bad, Like I said, I'm a bit of a noob. Learning all the time. Cheers peeps.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Hi mate! I'm the one from thetford with the BG 182 and red wheels ;) lol I am pretty sure it's on apex springs from the last owner (Martin).

Clio Sport 172.
Ah ha! I saw you recently then, Yeah I work with Martin. He's not a bad lad! He now has my knackered MX-5 as a project. I will have to arrange to meet up with you at some point, did you ever go out with Martin in it?