ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cryostasis....

Shed.
Right, i must say, good game, little bit buggy but we expect this from modern games no ?

Anyways its a bit like Black Plague for those that played it, great atmosphere and you can actually kill the cretins that try kill you.

cryostasis023.jpg

Its worth a punt, check it out, not the most fast paced game in the world and its a bit slow, but its good once it gets going.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
never even haeard of it, looks good. Sounds like they have some good ideas.

Picked this up and just installed it. First impressions are that it has a very good atmosphere. The graphics look better than they do in screen caps, as they have a sheen and frosty look that only movement can convey. It's running at a million frames per second maxed out. Promising so far :)

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
so hows this cryostasis going now you've had a while to play it? I'm in desperate need of a new game i have literally nothing to play and its boring as f**k. The reviews i've read on gamespot for this game are pretty poor.

Pretty average IMO. Quite entertaining. Good effort. Parts of it create an amazing sense of tension and atmosphere. Good graphics that struggle in performance terms when the ice is gone (wut??).

I'd love to love it. I like it.

Worth a punt if you have no other games to play. Otheriwse I couldn't personally rate it higher than a 6. That said, I'm not far into it all.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
pfft, doesn't sound epic enough for my needs.

I'm getting to the point where installing Everquest 2 again is becoming a possibility.

Shed.
Pretty average IMO. Quite entertaining. Good effort. Parts of it create an amazing sense of tension and atmosphere. Good graphics that struggle in performance terms when the ice is gone (wut??).

I'd love to love it. I like it.

Worth a punt if you have no other games to play. Otheriwse I couldn't personally rate it higher than a 6. That said, I'm not far into it all.

Completely agree lets get married.

I was doing a section eariler in a rubber boat, with zombies attacking me from the water. That bit was very very good. Some great ideas in this game. It's definitely lacking that polished edge that the top games have, but it is good. I will play some more. In terms of being an underdog, it reminds me a little of Area-51 :eek:

I also very much like the default RMB for opening doors etc. Really works quite well.

For some reason the controls feel very sticky though. Probably designed that way to create the impression of moving around in such cold. You can tell the devs had some real good intentions with this game, even if they perhaps lacked the outright talent or funding.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
So are we of the opinion that it might actually be worth the money?

I may buy it tmoz if the CS gods speak.

Shed.
I was doing a section eariler in a rubber boat, with zombies attacking me from the water. That bit was very very good. Some great ideas in this game. It's definitely lacking that polished edge that the top games have, but it is good. I will play some more. In terms of being an underdog, it reminds me a little of Area-51 :eek:

I also very much like the default RMB for opening doors etc. Really works quite well.

For some reason the controls feel very sticky though. Probably designed that way to create the impression of moving around in such cold. You can tell the devs had some real good intentions with this game, even if they perhaps lacked the outright talent or funding.

I think it has some irritating bugs but i can look over them , the game itself is origional and not something i think has been done before. It isnt your typical run and gun fps.

So are we of the opinion that it might actually be worth the money?

I may buy it tmoz if the CS gods speak.

DO IT just buy it. or whatever.

R26
I quite enjoyed this :cool:

There are better games but this was a new theme so kept me entertained

The end of game boss took a bit of doing though lol

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
It sounds liek it might actually be a worthy investment this? how longs it take to beat? i consider myself a hardened FPS veteran.

Is this that game I saw on tv yonks ago where your on a ship and when you kill someone you see their past history in a cutscene????????