ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crumpler Loyal Chap

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I out grew my Tamrac Adventure 7 recently, so i went for another crumpler (had a prettyboy xl when i had my D40). This time its the larger "Loyal Chap", not huge, but can fit a considerable amount of kit in. I was going to go for a Geekstar, but i think it was just too big.

3276773486_c62268246e.jpg

3275955125_53cb271f09.jpg

Behold, a secret compartment!:eek:

3275956107_cbf40757a5.jpg

3276776468_bd1d11cb5f.jpg

3276777450_07dced061a.jpg

The internals dividers can be moved , so if i took the 300mm f4 out, i could split that space, and put another couple of largish lens in. Seems ideal for me and as with all crumpler stuff, feel pretty well made. I just hope its comfy enough when its fully loaded.

:D

koi

Audi S1
Can't believe you can fit all that kit into that bag!

What size is it? After a camera bag for myself, you recommend the Crumpler then?

You get a fair bit in there dude!

Never seen one of those before, didnt fancy a 'muffin top' which I think is whats replaced the Pretty Boy.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
They also do a slighty smaller version called a Long Schlong. I recommend it so far, but i havent been carrying it any amount of time yet.

its probly about 30x25x15

Ian

Focus TDCi
I'm probably going to outgrow my Pretty Boy XL soon and I've only had it a month! Definitely be going for a Crumpler again though, really well made and thought out. This bag looks a likely candidate!

That looks like a cracking piece of kit. Can't quite visualise how much bigger than my Pretty Boy XXL it is, must be bigger though.