ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cruise(out Of)control

Out and about cruising around in my 182 when we were doing around 50 i tried to bring the speed down on the control on the left handside on the steering wheel.Anyway the car never started to to slow down as usual but it started accelarating.Obviously turned it off and then back on it was still doing the exact same.Tried it several times and the same everytime.But this morning i tried it again and its back to normal.What the fu*k.It wasnt in a dangerous situation but could have been.Think i should get Renault to have a look.Anyone else had this.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Had this last week on the 197. Dealer couldn't find any fault with it not that I really expected them to.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I've had this. Its like the computer gets confused, you press down, to slow it down, but the speed increases. It is odd. I switch it off, then back on, then it seems fine. Its French - Thats all i ever think!

Tyson.

This can easily happen if the selected speed is still higher than the road speed.

Say you were cruising at 70 and then cancelled. A few minutes later you're doing 30 and press resume. It will try to take you back up to 70, and pressing the 'down' button will ake ages to for the requested speed to drop back down to what speed you're doing.

Could this not be the problem, perhaps?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
happened on our granada we set it to 127 hahaha but to get it to come back down again you had to get to 127 then turn it down :S

we dont use it anymore lol

Black/Gold 182
taylor said:
happened on our granada we set it to 127 hahaha but to get it to come back down again you had to get to 127 then turn it down :S

Is that what you told the policeman?

A Beautiful R32
Which is 200kmph...

Mine did something funny for a while where it turned itself off when I pressed the decelerate button.