ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cruise control stopped working

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Noticed last night driving home than when i go to put cruise control on its not working the light dosent light up on the dash but the set bit lights up but without speed indication

If i do the switch opposite way the limiter does still work and it lights up fine

Any easy solutions ??

Cheers daz

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Does this only happen when your lights are on. Mine works fine with lights off (during the day obviously) and then i noticed if i had my lights on for a while at night the cruise control wouldn't work but the speed limiter does. The problem turned out to be that i had LED rear rights on (FK Euro ones - the better after market lights) must be something to do with the current being drawn, haven't a clue why the rear lights would affect the cruise control but when the standard rear lights are on there is no problem.