ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cruise Control problem

Dynamic S Dci 106
Had my driveshafts changed now the cruise control aint working and cant set the speed.
Anyone any idea's of how to fix it?!

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
They will have upset some sensors that allow the cruise control to stay on.

As above you need to take it back to the garage and get it looked at.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
the switch on the right hand side of the steering wheel (low level..near your knee) is still switched to cruise isnt it? might just have been knocked

Dynamic S Dci 106
Yeah cruise control switch is on and cruise control green light shows on dash board, just none of the buttons on the steering wheel to control it work, therefore cannot set speed.

I got my clio 182 on Saturday, And it came with this fault! The Speed limiter is fine, However Cruise will not set - the green light comes on the dash, and "SET --" shows, but I cant set a speed!

Also occasionally, my SERV light and ESP light comes up, Looking through faults on here, Im guessing its my brake pedal switch? - I also had a weeping offside eye as well.

Three problems all in the first weekend, But by the looks of things, there common problems! - Its going into Renault on thursday, paid for by the place I brought it from to have it's problems fixed....Yay!