ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Croydon/Carshalton/Sutton

Clio 182
Arctic blue 182 driving towards Croydon stuck in traffic (I was heading towards Carshalton from Croydon direction, whatever that main road is called) - with black rear casings on the lights I think, EX54? 4.30 pm today.

Then about 10 mins later, think I had a black 172 behind me near B&Q? I only had a quick glance at the wheels as you were coming out of the side road and couldn't tell from the rear view mirror view!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Not me...

I only ventured out yesterday to North Cheam to find a copy of PFC...my cars in it this month hehe :)

Black 197
Not me...

I only ventured out yesterday to North Cheam to find a copy of PFC...my cars in it this month hehe :)

:dead: No way !!

When did this happen lol... Will pop over at the weekend dude as am/have been on lates all week :(

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
:dead: No way !!

When did this happen lol... Will pop over at the weekend dude as am/have been on lates all week :(

hehe

from the Dieppe Trip to France ;)
"The ultra clean 182" is mine hehe

Yer pop on over dude, im away sunday tho...South of France here i come :rasp:

Black 197
hehe

from the Dieppe Trip to France ;)
"The ultra clean 182" is mine hehe

Yer pop on over dude, im away sunday tho...South of France here i come :rasp:

Dam only day off, Will try and get over Saturday morning before work if i wake in time lol ! If not have a wicked time and i'll see you when you get back ;)

Black 197
I've seen a mondial 172 cup by Carshalton ponds before.. Had a few peeps in the car too... Was a girl driving, Wasnt you was it Karen ?

Black 182 FF
Karen, the black '172' could have been me - though i'm a 182. I was driving all round that area today at was by the Sutton B&Q at about 4.45.

Also - how many arctic 182's are there in this area?! I had one parked in my car park today - behind M&S/Carpet Right on Throwley Way.

Anyone on here?

Clio 182
Karen, the black '172' could have been me - though i'm a 182. I was driving all round that area today at was by the Sutton B&Q at about 4.45.

Also - how many arctic 182's are there in this area?! I had one parked in my car park today - behind M&S/Carpet Right on Throwley Way.

Anyone on here?

If it was you, I'm sure you'd have noticed me in front as I was going slow over the speed bumps?? Pretty sure it wasn't a 182 behind me.