ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

crowthorne thursday evening

polo, here for lols
ph1 172 looked completely standard coming out of the prince car park. silver, who are you!! why haven't i seen you before?

172 ph1
Hello that would be me, my first spotted :D Only had the car since 18th Dec. Not actually from Crowthorne, was meeting up with some Pistonheads mates for a curry down the Mango Tree. I'm from down Bordon way.

The car is totally std at the moment, just enjoying a nippy run around :)

polo, here for lols
Hello that would be me, my first spotted :D Only had the car since 18th Dec. Not actually from Crowthorne, was meeting up with some Pistonheads mates for a curry down the Mango Tree. I'm from down Bordon way.

The car is totally std at the moment, just enjoying a nippy run around :)

tis very nice, what were the piston heads lads driving?? mango tree is crap, you want to go kabirs next time!!

172 ph1
tis very nice, what were the piston heads lads driving?? mango tree is crap, you want to go kabirs next time!!

ph guys were in a M5 old skool one, ex police omega and a 130i. Few daily run around cars, as was just a curry night out. Will try there next time.

172 ph1
will have to keep an eye out for you as drive through there almost 3-4 times a week on way to liphook ph2 172 iceberg

i know what you mean we are in the middle of nowhere really :dapprove:

Will keep an eye open too then, have seen a few RS about. I'm a shift worker though so its dark both ways to work right now :(