ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crowborough Mini Meet

Nimbus 197
Seeing as their is a few of us.. from uckfield, tunbridge wells, Tonbridge CrowBorough and even 2 of us in groombridge... im thinking of having a mini meeet how do u guys feel about this.. im thinking a sunday afternoooon??? how many people are interstested????

200 cup & 106 GTi
I might be able to come, i am self employed at weekends and skint so trying to take on as much work as possible, however if i'm not working count me in, pm me a few days before the meet :)

Nimbus 197
Tunbridge Wells..? how about 7pm.. meetin at Sainsburys at the bottom of town? then we could all go for a drink?? if anyone has suggestions of meeting places.... please doo soo

how about Sunday April 12th 7pm??

Location to be announced.. somewher in crow/twells

Clio RS 200
Tunbridge Wells..? how about 7pm.. meetin at Sainsburys at the bottom of town? then we could all go for a drink?? if anyone has suggestions of meeting places.... please doo soo

how about Sunday April 12th 7pm??

Location to be announced.. somewher in crow/twells

Sounds good to me.......:D