ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crossbush Meet - Arundel - A27 (West Sussex)

PH1 V6
Right well lets keep it at the Crossbush Beefeater for now.... if its too busy then we will move over to the BP section.... with any luck the weather should be ok!

See you all there

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
1. quik99
2. Dammo_Sport
3.Ricardo18
4.jack_kemp
5. Mr Bognor
6. Ollie82.
7. arney101
8. mattg
9. CL10RSZ

Nothing at the mo :(
OK if you get there a bit late for e.g and NO ONE is in the crossbush car park we may have moved into the BP one, If you don't know the way here are directions

Come out of Crossbush and turn left, The road slowlys curves left but keep to the right. You will come to 1 set of traffic lights. As you come out of those take the light turn and you cant miss it from there

Looking for 182
I'd love to come to this (even if it is a bit of a trek) but I have plans on the 20th unfortunately. I still haven't been to a meet yet :(

big boost cup
averaged 40mpg and average speed was just under the speed limit lol think i might need some coilovers to keep up round the roundabouts tho

PH1 V6
Good meet guys. Nice to put a couple more names to faces.

Great drive back too eh Tom ;) your Supercharger cup isn't shy :evil:

+1

Good to meet you guys.

Tom i saw you pull out of crossbush, im surprised your cup didnt actually take off lol

big boost cup
+1

Good to meet you guys.

Tom i saw you pull out of crossbush, im surprised your cup didnt actually take off lol

it was a tight gap to pull out of lol were you taking pics with your phone or something saw your hands waving around or just dancing

PH1 V6
it was a tight gap to pull out of lol were you taking pics with your phone or something saw your hands waving around or just dancing

Took a couple of pics on my phone. Tend to save the dancing until its dark so no one can see me lol

big boost cup
yeah bolt on charger exhaust decat inlets matched hopfully going to get forged internals at some point. that will get me near to 300hp i hope got to sort the handling out first tho

Nothing at the mo :(
Was a good meet :D

Was funny that mrbognor said to his misses he will only be 20 mins and he left last with me haha

Fiesta ST Stage 3
That must be fun it a clio as the std is fun in normal form :D

yeah bolt on charger exhaust decat inlets matched hopfully going to get forged internals at some point. that will get me near to 300hp i hope got to sort the handling out first tho