ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cross your fingers for me please!!

R.I.P 182
Got my theory test today. hehe :eek:

Been practising with the sites online and with the DSA dvd, so feeling confident but nervous!!

If this gets passed today ill be booking a semi intensive course for the next few weeks!! :D :D x

black/gold 182
i would never pass now days glad i passed when all you had to do was drive and answer a few questions at the end of your test !!! you will be fine sweet !!

R.I.P 182
YAY!!!!!!!!

34/35 for my theory, and 49/75 for my hazard perception (cut off was 44! lol)

I passsssssssed!!!!!! But i got so low on HP cause i clicked for pedestrians too because the video at the beginning told me to :-/

1.4 16v dynamique
excellent work! hp is really difficult, bit of a silly way of scoring you, done well to pass, all my friends failed :star:

R.I.P 182
Thanks!! I got told why it was lower, i scored 3-5 points for every hazard there was, but i clicked when i saw the hazard, and i was meant to click EVERY time i had to change speed or direction (i.e when i saw the hazard, when it was near me and i moved and slowed down, and when i left it) and i just clicked when i saw it basically :S

Just spoke to my instructor, next test dates are on the week of 22nd June ish, so im not gonna do the intense course, but gonna do 4 - 6 hrs a week of lessons, booking in blocks of 10 so it works out cheaper and hell lend me my books and DVDs for free..

Next lesson is on Tues, Wed, and Thurs at 9am for 2 hrs, then will be doing it like that to build up until June!

Booking test for then too! Im well excited! hehe!!

Baby D said:
Thanks!! I got told why it was lower, i scored 3-5 points for every hazard there was, but i clicked when i saw the hazard, and i was meant to click EVERY time i had to change speed or direction (i.e when i saw the hazard, when it was near me and i moved and slowed down, and when i left it) and i just clicked when i saw it basically :S

Just spoke to my instructor, next test dates are on the week of 22nd June ish, so im not gonna do the intense course, but gonna do 4 - 6 hrs a week of lessons, booking in blocks of 10 so it works out cheaper and hell lend me my books and DVDs for free..

Next lesson is on Tues, Wed, and Thurs at 9am for 2 hrs, then will be doing it like that to build up until June!

Booking test for then too! Im well excited! hehe!!

nice 1 .......................gud luk babe:star:

Ford Puma
Good luck. As long as you are prepared and realx during ya test it'll be fine and your'll sail thru!

Just a shame it'll be another woman driver on the roads! hahaha hehehe

Just joshing! ;)

182BG
huge congrats mate, well done. 34/35 is really good,

not quite as good as my 35/35 ;)

Get that intensive booked, you will pass that easy. Intensive courses are the best way, its what i did.

Congrats again

R.I.P 182
Thanks guys!! :D As i said instructor said next tests are available on 22nd June, so booking it for then, and doing intensive up until then, 6hrs a week, 2hrs a day, 3x a week! should hopefully pass it first time, will just take my care and do everything slowly!

HE said in my first lesson yesterday i was very observant and i kept pointing out stuff and things i could see, and was good at my manoevures.. so hopefully 1st time! ;)

FINGERS CROOOOOOOOOOOOOSED!! lol..