ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Croft today

RB 182
Didn't think it would be long before you signed up. Really good car you got there and glad you enjoyed the track time. Hope to get onto Croft beginning of next year. How did you find it then? Any problems with the car or anything you'd change?

defo do croft again, quality circuit. personally i thought it was great fun had some good little tussles too...elises,s2000,mk2 golfs,kit cars.wel have to get the clio's on together next year see how they compare!!?the clio set up at the moment i reckon is unbelievable so flat my only complaint is the gear stick has a long throw on it but thats just being picky!

RB 182
like I said i thought it would have been left down the straights by a few of other cars like the elise and S2000 but you just hung onto them which was some going. Def will be there next year and I know Steve is itching to get on to as we both really need to see who is quickest around a track. If you look in the locak meets section there is a meet coming up on 2nd November if you want to come along. Usually a good laugh and any questions you have I'm sure someone there will be able to help you out.

14' Leon Cupra 280
I was there for about 30mins at 10ish. Think the damp track was holding people back, apart from the Cup Racer. I've only a seen few radicals and atoms take corners at those speeds, actually accelerating where other cars were slowing down.

Your 172 sounded really nice, especially at slower speeds when you were having tuition.

got left for dust by that evo though!!!yeah if cars insured we'll defo pop along.i past that s200 in my last session i forgot u went at dinnertime didnt you..and my mate hammered that nurburg VXR too.

I was there for about 30mins at 10ish. Think the damp track was holding people back, apart from the Cup Racer. I've only a seen few radicals and atoms take corners at those speeds, actually accelerating where other cars were slowing down.

Your 172 sounded really nice, especially at slower speeds when you were having tuition.

cheers mate, you should have popped along for a bit patter.the track dried out really well for the afternoon,them leaves were dangerous early on in the back straight tho!!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Shame me and Carl were no there today.

For to reasons we are both a little busy at uni at the moment, me being in Coventry the main issue.

And the car is getting work done on it, as seen in our project thread.

th_Video031.jpg

me as a passenger

RB 182
Funny seeing that Mazda there today. Looked like some old bloke had taken the wrong turn in his company rep mobile. that was until he put his foot down coming out of the hairpin and just launched up the straight. turned out to be a mazda 6 mps or something like that.