ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Croft in the rain. 07112014

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Had good fun at Croft in the DC2 on Friday - I counted 6 Clios, anyone on here go?

NOTICE ME CLIOSPORT

14' Leon Cupra 280
I had a look over for an hour, was quite fun just watching. DC2 looked pretty fast, the little clios do look at home around Croft. I was parked in a white leon cupra 280.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I had a look over for an hour, was quite fun just watching. DC2 looked pretty fast, the little clios do look at home around Croft. I was parked in a white leon cupra 280.
Thanks mate, it was fast until it broke! Out of the 3 tegs there mine was the quickest. Had a few battles with 182s too.
Not sure how it died yet but I lost spark at around 3pm, probably just wants a new dizzy.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
My mate's just put some pics up!

15562441960_3d8b15cf27_b.jpg
Honda Integra by Kurt Blythman, on Flickr

15561846828_20d6768590_b.jpg
Honda Integra by Kurt Blythman, on Flickr

14' Leon Cupra 280
Thanks mate, it was fast until it broke! Out of the 3 tegs there mine was the quickest. Had a few battles with 182s too.
Not sure how it died yet but I lost spark at around 3pm, probably just wants a new dizzy.
Ah bad luck! Least you got most of the day on track then. The Vasstech GTi was pretty nippy too!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Ah bad luck! Least you got most of the day on track then. The Vasstech GTi was pretty nippy too!
Yeah it was, 265bhp on slicks so once it dried up it flew.

I actually went home in the Vasstech Sharan with my teg behind on their trailer. Top set of blokes.