ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crimbo eve clean for my Audi + Early present.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Been meaning to clay it for a while now, paint was gritty rough due to fek loads of overspray from the stupid w**king mobile sprayers at
work.

Removed private plates, back to original reg now.

Washed it down with some Zaino stuff

Clayed it with some sonus green clay

Lube used was autosmart quick detailer, that pink stuff.

Slapped on a couple of coats of srp

Boshed on the wax colly 476

Dressed tyres megs endurance

Cleaned wheels up with some poorboys.

Came up a treat.

Got myself a tdi tuning box, wow, car is transformed, 3rd and 4th are now awesome for overtaking.

No interior shots, couldnt be assed to clean the leather.

Oh yea was thinking about blanking the plates off in the pics like some of you gays on here but then realised that everyone can see the plates on my drive or when im driving, just a tip for you guys.

SAM_0077.gif

SAM_0081.gif

SAM_0082.gif

SAM_0079.gif

SAM_0078.gif

SAM_0080.gif

SAM_0083.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I was going to put one of them on the wifes Leon Tdi but I bottled it. Too many internet horror stories for me! lol.

Cars looking good as ever though mate.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Very impressed with the box, read reviews for the unit before i got it, all seemed good.

Recently had the front and rear bumpers resprayed Dan as you know what stone chips look like on black cars:dead:

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
It fell off once when i closed the bonnet, super glued it on in the end and then realised i had put it to high.

Megane 225 F1
Any way, enough of my dodgy dealings, fancy using CLIP to tell me what is actually wrong with the car?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I did say i would bring it home with me gay lord but you never got back to me. New year, text me!

Honda & VW
Love these, will get one in a few years when the missus realises they're not 'that' big.

Get her to drive one, my mrs was always sceptical until she drove ours. "it doesn't feel as big as I thought it would be" (btw that wasn't a double entendre