ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crewe meet 8pm (11th of September)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Do you lot have earplugs in when Jason turns up haha? I don't think it's far of my yozza! And that was loud.

Hmm suppose it's also hard to compare pitch and tone are totally diff, his is low pitch and deep tone when the yoz has a higher pitch and raspy tone.

His is deffo louder on idle due to the low rumble tone.

Theres only one way to find out though tbh ;)

Subaru w r x now
can any off you lot do my lights on my clio cup get them like new again i was going have a go but best not ha let me no a s a p thanks

BMW E82 M Sport
I can make this now!

Thanks to Ash for kindly pointing out to me that it's on Sunday, and not Saturday as i originally thought.

Where the meet time for Roots & Shots Dan??? We need more information ;)

Subaru w r x now
Yes we do all that I when to my fist one 2 weeks a go with the chester lads then went to the manchester meet with them they are a good set off lads some just come down

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well from what the other thread said we were meeting at CW1 3AW. thats the postcode of pizzahut crewe!!! I think we should meet up there at 6 or 7 in crewe asi any later and there wont be any point of the photos!! so what do we think???

if the chester lot want to meet up at mine thats fine we can meet up at roots n shoots or we can meet at my house!!

so whos coming

1.fastbanbar
2.v6clo

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Crewe meet 8pm (11th of September)
Hi guys we have spoken about this meet in another thread so just thought I would make it easier to get names down from the start

The meet is in crewe at the pizza hut car park (CW1 3AW) to be exact so if people want food it's readily available (Curtsey of Dean Preston for picking the area)

Hoping it's a good middle area for a meet as Stoke ain't far and the likes of Chester/Wrexham and Manchester are about 30-40 minutes travel time away

Also a little closer for areas where there isn't loads goin on for CS'ers in Whitchurch and Market Drayton areas as I have seen a few wanting something to happen round this area

Any questions you can always send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
1.fastbanbar
2.v6clo
3. XxHarDinGxX
4.chinner r27
Whatever's easiest for you ash?

I dont mind just thought it would be cool to go as a group see what people fancy doing my house is about half way so i am easy i dont mind meeting in chester but could make a cool photo at mine!

i still think 8pm is to late!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
If people wana head up earlier then it's up to them I could prob get to Crewe for half 7 if people where gonna head there for then but the site is lit so light isn't a problem and the lot from Chester will meet up before hand anyway, the time was set at 8 due to everyone being able to get there for then (Chinner and another lad had work problems) so I can't really bring it forward too much :S

As for what are we doing I'm thinking a few urban photos (lots of photos taken by all please :) ) and then depending on the weather a bit of a drive out (but if it's pissing down a drive seems pointless tbh) so see how it goes :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Half 7 is the earliest I can do I'm sorry, but as you will have a group of you already it doesn't really matter if you turn up early as you won't be on your own plus I don't want to change the time too much because the likes of the above wont be able to come any earlier due to work reasons :S

Subaru w r x now
Poss done no yet can sill use it but when you give it some its not to good but I will fix it not a big job hoping lol

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I'll make sure I take some pics. iPhones are s**t when it gets dark though so I might just use my digital camera

I can get there any time sunday I'm not doing anything as of yet

bg 182
even all, put my name down ill pop up for my 1st meet with the 182. fancy heading over together chinner? is keo coming too may aswell all head over together if he is?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1.fastdanbar
2.XxHarDinGxX
3. Jc172rs
4.v6clo
5.chinner32
6.crazyasswhiteboy
7.blackcarbon

BMW E82 M Sport
1.fastdanbar
2.XxHarDinGxX
3. Jc172rs
4.v6clo
5.chinner32
6.crazyasswhiteboy
7.blackcarbon
8. Glenn182

renault clio 172 mk2
1.fastdanbar
2.XxHarDinGxX
3. Jc172rs
4.v6clo
5.chinner32
6.crazyasswhiteboy
7.blackcarbon
8. Glenn182
9. Corkyclio

also may i add i will be bringing alloy footrests aswell if anyone would like to buy one 12.00​

also may i add i will be bringing alloy footrests aswell if anyone would like to buy one 12.00

I might go for one of these mate, I'll have a look see on Sunday, confirmed I am now going, can't seem to get anyone down from Mcr though :(

1.fastdanbar
2.XxHarDinGxX
3. Jc172rs
4.v6clo
5.chinner32
6.crazyasswhiteboy
7.blackcarbon
8. Glenn182
9. Corkyclio
10. TheKid