ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crewe meet 11.09.11

Clio 1.2 mk2
I think I was working that day but i'll keep an eye out for the next one! Also car was looking w**k at the time badges were off and paint wasn't done .. Where do you post when your planning a meet? for future reference. tahh

Subaru w r x now
I think I was working that day but i'll keep an eye out for the next one! Also car was looking w**k at the time badges were off and paint wasn't done .. Where do you post when your planning a meet? for future reference. tahh
Their is one Sunday at Chester then a run to the lakes mate I am going in the cup

Subaru w r x now
I'll have to get a pace on but i'll try and make it, where abouts? drop a pm if poss (don't want to clog this thread up with non relevant stuff haha)[/QUOTE ok I will pm you my number now then text me mate I go all the meets with the Chester lads good lads and we all ways have a good run out

Their is one Sunday at Chester then a run to the lakes mate I am going in the cup

Possibly a typo on your part, or a misunderstanding on mine, but I don't think they're going to the lakes, pretty sure it's a lake in North Wales... read like you thought you were heading over to Cumbria?!?

Subaru w r x now
Possibly a typo on your part, or a misunderstanding on mine, but I don't think they're going to the lakes, pretty sure it's a lake in North Wales... read like you thought you were heading over to Cumbria?!?
I no that mate not going all the way to cumbrie for a run out lol

bg 182
bit gutted i cant come on sunday i wont be in any fit state to drive but im defo up for the next meet. Hope you all have a good ( safe i.e no burning rubber chinner) run